30 June 2008

I am an A$$


I am an A$$
Originally uploaded by foto fledgling

It's official, I am an asshole. I have known it for a very long time, never really cared much. I should probably start caring about it.

So to those who I may or may not have met and may or may not have offended: I am clumsy both physically and socially, my sincerest apologies if I exhibit either in front of you, try standing off to the side pointing and laughing at me and you shouldn't escape unscathed.

For those of you who have made an effort to love me, or even like me just a little bit and see the wonderful things about me: thank you. I know that sometimes it is challenging, and takes a toll.

Your efforts have not gone unrecognized. I would meet death at the table and debate why mine was the life to take before yours, I would clean your kitchen if you asked. I would answer your call at 2:57 in the morning. I hope that I make you feel worthy and loved, it is all I want to do for those dearest to me.

No comments: