11 April 2006

what, where, when, WHY


some of you may be wondering- what the hell happened to all that other hoo ha nonsense of a blog. well.... conspiracy theories aside, they were removed to protect the innocent (long story for another day).

needless to say I am now unemployed and bored out my gourd, and I tell you finding employment in a state with the lowest unemployment rate in the nation is not that easy. Alas, I will prevail and not end up at McDonald's asking if "you want to super size that".

I am taking this opportunity of down time to do some traveling... went to Portland, OR with my constant traveling companion Robin to celebrate her birthday and a friend's wedding shower; unfortunatly suffered from allergy inducing balloon head most the time. still we managed to have a few laughs (mostly at the freakish Stevie Nicks lookalike at a club called Embers), and even took in a movie (Top Gun on hotel cable). Next trip planned is solo to the other Portland (Maine) to visit my ma: help her pack/move and cater for four days. After that Michael and I (momentary abandonment of our children) are on our way back to PA for a wedding, a belated 2nd anniversary celebration, and a visit with the mother-in-law and family.

So while you would think with all this free time, I might be more inclined to blogging, I might just be more inclined to playing internet backgammon.

No comments: